Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fox Anthro Dildo

I gots a new toy!


This is Boxie the Fox from Zeta Paws. I bought him from Mistress Fenreya last night after trying it out on Sunday.
I love this dildo! The length (5.5 inches from tip to base) is perfect as I am somewhat small. The girth (3/4 across the tip) is awesome and then there's that 2 inch knot!
This is my first knotted toy and I had no idea how awesome it would feel (or I would have had one a long long time ago lol).


I definitely recommend this sort of dildo to any girl who loves a thick insertion and tight fit. The knot presses down on your opening once inside and even against the g-spot when riding. This creates a nice, heavy feeling that is more luxurious than any regular human-shaped dildo I've ever used.

This one even as a suction cup on the bottom to use in the shower or on a desk or floor or whatever ^_^ Its awesome!
I used it int he shower, sadly my tub is a little narrow and the positioning on the floor of the shower wasn't great but what little time I used it was pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment