Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reviewing for EdenFantasys

Yes, I am now also reviewing for EdenFantasys ^_^
I love EdenFantasys. They have a great selection of toys and many ways for their customers to get great bargains and participate in programs to get free stuff ^_^

I've already done one review for them on a pair of glass Ben Wa balls, which can also be seen here on my blog. The review I did for Eden Fantasys is a little more extensive than the one on here though, so I definitely recommend you read that one.

I will now be reviewing free toys from them as well as I receive them. Please be assured I will continue to be honest and fair in my reviews as I have been. I hope that not only will I enjoy testing them to review them but that you will enjoy reading my reviews and they will help you in your toy-buying experience.

xoxo
Lady Phryxus

No comments:

Post a Comment