Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Door Jam Cuffs are in!

I just received my Door Jam Cuffs from Babeland!
Came in just as I got home from filing my taxes and was a welcome distraction. 

The package was very discreet being from Mail Order BUT it was crushed as the box was way too big for the item inside and there wasn't enough packing filler. I recommend Babeland adopt smaller packages. Heaven forbid you get something fragile in them.



Door Jam Cuffs are made by Sportsheets and include 2 wrist/ankle cuffs attaches to 2 door straps that have plastic posts attached to fit over or under any door. 

Package does not say what any of the materials are made out of. Babeland says they are "Fleece bondage cuffs with Velcro closures attach to sturdy black nylon straps that fit over any door. Short plastic tubes keep the straps in place and won't damage the door." The nylon and plastic don't give off any odor but I'm not sure if they have phthalates in them or not. 



The fleece cuffs are soft but not overly fuzzy so if you don't like that then these are fine but I love fuzz ^_^

Can't wait to use them, I'll let you all know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment