Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just In: Onye Vibrator

I just got my Onye Gallerie Petite Vibromasseur in the mail today!

This little beauty was won in the Valentines Day contest on Lucid Obsession's site Sex Toy Geek.



It came with a lot of other free goodies: LELO 'personal moisturizer' and Lifestyles THYN condom. My favorite is the Tantus sticker that says 'more orgasms, less work.' ^_^

I'll do a review of it later but I did want to talk a little bit about the packaging before I'm overcome with thoughts of how the toy works >.<



There's minimal packaging, which is always environmentally friendly.
There's also nothing that cries out SEX TOY on it so it's somewhat discreet. If a child saw it...or, I should say, if I had seen it when I was a child I would have been more interested in the pretty flowers on it than anything and probably asked what it was...it looks a lil like a pocket-size pen. Even the Big Teaze Toys logo is discreet looking and I only saw it after giving the package a better look over for what size battery it takes (AAA battery by the way).

The appearance of the toy itself is fabulous. Purple is my favorite color (despite all the pink you see). The flowers are super feminine and the balck ink on it makes me think of Japanese calligraphy or Chinese ink paintings.



There is also a discreet black case for the vibe that you can see on the back of the package. Nothing on it screams SEX TOY either, which is awesome. I could easily slip this into my purse or leave it lying on my bedside table and it would blend in with my eyeglasses case and other paraphernalia.

I can't open the toy until Daddy gets home...his rules. So I'm waiting until he gets here to play with it. I'll be sure to post a review soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment