Saturday, February 18, 2012

Formal Review: Onye Gallerie Petite Vibromasseur


This is the review I submitted to GoodVibes and BigTeazeToys

My first impression of the Onye Gallerie Petite was of just how pretty it was. I have seen many toys and vibrators online and in local shops but this is one of the prettiest ones. I love the little purple and yellow flowers with the ink-scroll design. I admit, I have a fondness for the color purple. This toy comes in three designs; purple flowers, a red dragon on a black background, and orange and black butterflies. 

I received the vibe in the mail after winning it in a Valentines Day Contest on SexToyGeek.net. The toy came with a few other goodies such as a Tantus sticker that says 'more orgasms, less work' and some LELO lube. The Onye Petite's packaging is discreet even though it shows the vibe fully. I assume that if a child were to see it they would not be able to tell that it was an "adult toy" but rather some sort of pretty pocket-size pen or lighter. There's nothing that screams 'sex' on the package and even the Big Teaze Toys logo is small and I only found it when I began reading closer to figure out the size battery the toy took. 

The Onye Petite comes with a black carrying case that is very discreet. It fits perfectly among the paraphernalia of my purse or on my nightstand and is equally tiny. Both the toy and its case are not much bigger than a basic lighter and certainly smaller than a cellphone or eyeglasses case. 

While the vibrator is a basic push-button bullet it packs a punch not only in looks but also in sensation. I would give this vibe a 3 out of 5 for noise and a 4 out of 5 for strength of vibration. Even though the Onye Petite just takes a single AAA battery its quite strong. I sat the toy, turned on, on a hard-top table and it rattled around like a jumping bean and made the sound of a small machine gun, much to the amusement of my husband. 

In Use Vaginally:
I recommend only using this vibrator topically; on nipples, clitoris or perineum. Using it internally in the vagina only caused me discomfort. 
Using the vibe solo I was pleased but I did have some issues with how strong the vibration was in my hand as my fingers quickly became numb. My husband was kind enough to take over for me so when my focus was entirely on the vibration on my clit and labia I was very much pleased. I will say I had one of the best clitoral orgasms I've ever had. 

Using the vibe with my knotted anthro dildo was fantastic. I took the knot faster than I ever had before due to being easily worked up with the vibe. I could feel the vibration lightly through the silicone and it added another pleasant sensation to the already amazing feel. 

Using the vibe during sex was amazing. It added a whole new dimension to sex with my husband. I had the longest orgasm I have ever had when using the Onye Petite during intercourse, pressing it against my clitoris and holding it there between our bodies. My husband was also pleased because with all the convulsing I was doing with this he was able to sit still and enjoy watching me. He did feel the vibrations as well but admits they didn't do much for him. 

In Use Anally:
I don't like using my toys anally. I did feel the vibrations around my rectal rim when playing with the Onye Petite solo. It wasn't unpleasant but I didn't really care if I felt it there or not. If you like anal play and all that comes with that, you might want to give it a try, but I wasn't too big on the idea myself. 

Clean Up:
The Onye Petite is waterproof so cleaning it just involves washing it with warm water and a gentle dish soap. I wouldn't recommend scrubbing as that might effect the art on the vibe. Just wash, rinse and store in its little carrying case until next use, which I'm sure won't be too distant in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment