Thursday, January 19, 2012

Benefits Show without the benefits...

Last night Sir phryxus and I went to a benefits show a Fuzzy Holes that was being held for the family of Siryn who died recently. The bands that played included Nightfalls and The Mad Divine.
I'll say right now that though I;m a large fan of the idea of benefits shows, communities coming together to help the family who has lost someone, that's great, I am not a fan of going to them nor am I a fan of the music played.

I went last night because Sir told me I had to...and I came up with a t-shirt idea because of it...
You know those shirt that say "I'd Rather Be Golfing" or the nerdy ones that say "I'd Rather Be Raiding"? well after the morning I had practicing my Domme side online I came up with "I'd Rather Be Pissing Down My Sub's Throat"...I sent it to Synn, he agrees I should have that shirt lol.

I got a lap dance (actually I got 2 because it was 2 for 1 and Sir was working the lights) from dancer Midnight who is adorable. She ended off by kissing my cheek and leaving a big red lipstick mark on it lol.
This would have made my night and let me go home with at least a sense that I had a good time...but...

2 women who were there with their husbands/boyfriends were there, presumably because it was a benefits show for someone they knew or something...one of the older men had been watching me get a lap dance and even the dancer, Midnight, was squicked out by him. He goes and sits with his presumably wife, and suddenly the three women at the table are doing something I have sadly seen often...
Women who go to strip clubs fall into 2 categories, in my opinion.
1 are women who are there to just enjoy it. Even if they aren't lesbian or bi they're still having fun just hanging out and maybe teasing their boyfriend or whatever, its no big deal because they know the dancers are just working.
2 are women who come to the strip club for whatever reason, and spend the whole time thinking they are better than every girl they see because they are not willing to take their clothes off in public. When they see a guy get a dance, they see it as cheating or a weakness and when they see a girl get a dance it pisses them off.

These three women that pissed me off....fall into the second category. They talked about me for the entirety of the Nightfalls segment, me and another girl who got a lap dance. I distinctly heard the word skank, and some other dirty looks and words were passed.
It pissed me off...so by the time Nightfalls was over and Sir was done working, I was ready to go. He wanted to have another beer and relax so I went and got a soda to cool off...and got hit on at the bar...which pissed Sir off, not because I'm not allowed to receive compliments but because the guy assumed that I was a dancer. Sigh you can kind of see a trend here.

So we left but didn't want to go home...so Sir called this girl we've been talking to for a while and asked if she wanted to hang out. We agreed, nothing big, just grab some coffee. I hadn't hung out with her in a while and have an uber crush on her...she's gorgeous! I spend a 45 minute car ride thinking about how I didn't dress up, I'm in a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans, a hat and no make up. At least I showered and shaved and ironically wearing some of my sexiest underwear...
We get to her town and need directions from the exit to her house...we called like 20 times over the next 45 minutes...nothing. I left 2 messages and a couple text messages...nothing...we got stood up...

Went home, feeling depressed, had sex, and Sir, I think partially to cheer me up, joined IMVU. So I showed him around and then passed out after giving out rain checks to the mistresses who approached me on there.
My IMVU account: MimiPhryxus
Daddy's IMVU account: SirPhryxus

So yea...I'd say it was a Benefits Show without the benefits...sigh.
And Now I have to get this stupid black mark on my hand that I got even though I didn't even drink last night...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment