Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Why Nerds Don't Get Laid 3

For those of you who are not in the know,

There are two other blog posts on here called
and 

And...thanks to my new girlfriend, Sinister Wolfy, I have a third installment for you in this series of posts...

While having sex...my girlfriend, who is asthmatic and a lil worn after a long bout of sex, was gracing me with her talented tongue. Whilst between my legs, I could hear her hot breath against my thighs and sex and the sound...

well it was similar to a very famous character in cinema

Darth Vader Dildo from GespenstsFantasyGear
Well...once this realization hit me, I broke into a fit of giggles that couldn't be consoled or repressed. My poor Wolfy, bewildered, held me until they were done and I told her what had happened...and she also broke into a fit of giggles - I am so happy she didn't take offense. 

So now, Wolfy has taken to catching me off guard, holding her hands over her nose and mouth and mimicking the scene in which Vader says the line, "Luke, I am your father."
At least this post will let you in on our lil joke ^_^

1 comment: