Saturday, May 18, 2013

Submissive Journal Prompt: Food Play

Submissive Journal Prompt: Food Play
Do you enjoy food play? What would you tell someone interested in the subject?

Food play is actually a common fetish I've run across. It has many levels and variations so that it easily fit into every person's lifestyle, even the muggles or vanilla's who are looking for a light hearted way to shake things up.

Food play can be as simple as teasing a man by sucking seductively on a lollipop or a popsicle. It can also be as elaborate as a human buffet - a person laid out, usually nude or with the slightest of coverings, with food placed all over them for others to eat off of; also a form of objectification. There is also the sort of food play that can involve the use of phallic shaped vegetables used for insertion.

I greatly enjoy food play. I love human buffets, as a buffet and as a person that eats the food off of the person. There is simply something carnal and delicious about combining food and sexuality. Looking into the eyes of my lover as I pick a strawberry off of their flesh and slide my tongue and teeth and lips over it before biting down as I look into their eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment