Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hung Deep Snake review

This particular toy was brought home by my girlfriend from Castle Boutique. I had been wanting to try a cock ring with my hubby so I was excited to receive this particular toy.

Issues Out of the Box
My only initial worry was, and I'm not sure if you can see it in this photo, but the anal "motor" is inside of the bottom of the anal beads and comes out via a hole in the cover. My worry is that in-use anally, the hole will pull back and scratch the inside of the anus. Also the motor is hard plastic and it comes out rather easily. So I don't think I will be trying these as they were meant to be used. Not brave enough to chance that particular issue.
The end of the beads could, however, be used to stimulate the outside of the anus if your butt cheeks are strong enough to hold it in place.
We tool the vibrator out of the anal beads and on bare skin it is incredibly strong. The only issue is it does need a sort of cover because the hard plastic has ridges, which I'm not sure why Hung would make it that way instead of a smooth mini bullet.
As for the promise to promote longer lasting erections, Sir Phryxus agrees. He found the cock ring to be very comfortable and grip the base of his penis with ease. He didn't have any issues putting it on or taking it off. The pressure of the ring kept him harder longer. He also found the vibration through the cock ring, thought muted, was enjoyable.

The material of the ring and beads is a silicone gel, which is oddly squishy and stays pretty cool to the touch when not using and cools down quickly after use. It stretches easily, which allows for use on any size penis and any size vibrator.

No Bullet...No Problem...
As for the powerful bullet, the one on the cock ring did not work. When pushing the bullet button it will vibrate but as soon as you let it go, it stops (it doesn't stay on). Thankfully, the cock ring stretches enough and we were able to use other vibrating bullets in it.

My New Favorite Toy - Sir Phryxus
As for my experience of the ring, it turned Sir into my new favorite sex toy. We've used vibrators during sex but I find that it draw my attention away from him when I have to hold the vibrator on my clit while we're having sex. Not to mention, holding onto a vibrator hinders the number of positions we can be in. With the cock ring, its hands free and marvelous.

Stars
I give the concept a 4 out of 5 stars
I give our actual toy 2 out of 5 stars because parts were broken and I didn't feel safe using part of it. Normally, issues like this would cause me to give only 1 star if any at all but I love the cock ring and the soft texture of the material.

When I first saw this toy, the first think I thought of was the oddly sexy liquid plumber commercial...

No comments:

Post a Comment