Saturday, September 22, 2012

Loving Good Clean Love



Good Clean Love Personal Lubricant in “Almost Naked” states on the bottle “Recommended by Medical Professionals” and I would also like to add highly recommended by this Sexpert.

This lube is 95% organic, certified by the NOP, Oregon Tilth, with an ingredient list that includes aloe juice, xanthum gum, citric acid, and natural flavor. When I first read it, I was reminded of the ingredients list on a pack of candy. A larger spot on the label proudly pronounces the makers of Good Clean Love as a member of the Organic TradeAssociation. The product is also 100% vegan, cruelty free and safe to use with latex and silicone toys. If that doesn’t steal your heart, the part that stole mine was the label stating “No Petrochemicals, No Parabens, No Glycerin.”

As a person with a list of allergies a mile long, and getting longer every year, I was thrilled to find Good Clean Love. I’ve tried lubricants in the past, when I first started having sex, and had a really bad scare when everything broke out on me after using some basic KY jelly. I went to the doctor who assured me I didn’t have a STI and asked if I had tried anything new. I told her and she proclaimed my allergy. I later learned I have this reaction with anything petroleum based and have shunned lube since. Nearly four years later, I gave Good Clean Love a try and am so happy I did.

The lube is thick and only a little sticky. The bottle says, “Naturally Moist, Sensuously Smooth, Long Lasting,” and I agree. The lube doesn’t leave a greasy or oil feel and washes off easily with water.

It doesn’t have much of a taste, just a weird texture to the mouth. I’ve not drank aloe juice alone before but I’m sure it tastes about the same. There are two other flavors of Good Clean Love lubricant - Lavender Rose and Cinnamon Vanilla.

I've used Good Clean Love during sex and with toys and found the lube to be great in both situations. I don’t normally need lube during intercourse but found the addition to make the experience luxurious and wonderfully wet. My husband also thought it was a good idea to use it and loved the fact that using lube allowed him to go for longer without making me uncomfortable.

With toys, I used the lube on Boxie the Fox and was surprised that I could take the knot quickly and easily, rather than minutes of thrusting it in different directions until it pressed its way through. A friend of mine I used Boxie and the lube on was blindfolded and didn’t believe she’d actually taken the knot without some insistence on my part after. The lube certainly did its job there.

I had originally bought Good Clean Love lube on a whim at the local super market after receiving the Kobe Tai anal adventure kit from EdenFantasys. The lube in it wasn’t something I trusted using but I knew if I was going to take a plug or beads anally I would need lube. I’d read about Good Clean Love in other reviews and decided to give it a try.

Using it anally was a strange experience for an anal virgin. Lube in an otherwise unused area is a feeling altogether alien but I soon learned to enjoy it as my husband applied it liberally to me and to the plug he used. The lube did a great job and I don’t plan on playing out back without it. 

In all, I give the lube 5 out of 5 stars! I highly recommend this product, even if you don't have allergy issues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment