Friday, June 7, 2013

Ye Olde Kinky Knights and Wild Wenches

Spending my weekends at the Three Barons' Renaissance Faire in Anchorage (June 1st-2nd, 8th-9th)

Last weekend I spent my time reading tarot cards, watching festivities, flirting with men (and a woman) in kilts, and even making an order for a formal chain for my beloved Wolfy. Her formal chaining is coming up!

Wolfy's armor freshly painted
This coming weekend is the Fairy Tale weekend. I'll be traipsing about and reading cards dressed as the adorably seductive Little Red Riding Hood while my knight in dark armor, Wolfy, will be wenching women of the Red Court and harking louder than any other person at the faire.

Also tomorrow is the Community Yard Sale and Lemonade 4 Love stand for Pride week! All the while, we are still preparing for Northern Exposure G4 the following weekend! So much excitement, I can't contain myself!

If you can't make it to the faire or live too far away to attend an in-person tarot reading with me...check out my other site - North Star Attunement and see my Shop for a list of available readings online.

1 comment: