Friday, January 31, 2014

Sub Prompts: How did we meet?

Submissive Prompt is How did I meet the person I serve?

Sir Phryxus and I met sort of at a club sort of online. I'll explain.

Me at Dancing in the Dark Masquerade Nov. 2007
I was new in town, going to college, all virginal and shiny and newby. I talked some friends into going to a local goth night at a club called Rafters. They were having a Masquerade and I really wanted to check it out. So a group of guy friends and I went. As we were having our I.D.s checked and our hands stamped as too-young-to-imbibe a guy came out to check on the number of people they had and laughed about how here he was hosting this shindig and the only one without a mask...
Yep, that was Daddy. Sir Phryxus.

I saw him a few other times that night. I thought he was cute but always around girls so I assumed he had a girlfriend and didn't approach him. Besides, the guys I was with were like brothers and wouldn't leave me alone for one second.

Later, I was looking at the forum that the goth night had - Dancing in the Dark (which sadly no longer exists) and joined the message boards. It was new to me so when it asked for your name I used my real name and didn't think anything of it. I got a message not long after from a guy saying I had a really pretty name.
We got to chatting and decided to meet at the next goth night. I talked some girl friends into going this time, not feeling the need to have big brother watch over me.

As you might have guessed, the online guy was Sir Phryxus. I was happily surprised. We danced, kissed. He asked if I had a boyfriend. I said no. He said, "You want one?" Yea...he was smooth lol. So we've been together ever since.

<3 mimi="" p="" phryxus="">

No comments:

Post a Comment