Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kink of the Week: Flogging

Kink of the Week

 

So…have you been flogged, or flogged someone else? What do you think of it?
Is it an actual kink of yours – do you need it, want it, crave it? – or just something that you enjoy when it happens?
Is it used a a precursor to other kinds of play – a warm-up? Or is it an activity you enjoy in and of itself?
Are there certain types of floggers that you love (or love to hate?) A certain place to be flogged on your body, or a certain method that you like to flog someone?
What is it about flogging that “gets” you – or doesn’t?

Flogging is the way I popped my BDSM cherry. Sure I had been spanked and what not before but as far as what I felt to be actual D/s play or scening, flogging was it for me. This was with Sir Phryxus, and not long later with Mistress Fenreya at my first bondage club night.

I learned that I enjoy a steady, thumpy flogger with some weight to it. I enjoy being flogged on my upper back but really like to be flogged on my ass and thighs and in between.

When I am flogging, I tend to vary the impact between a variety of toys and floggers from a soft fuzzy flogger to a stingy paddle to a thumpy flogger to my hand and so on. This way I can spread the sensations out.

Flogging is one of mine and Sir's most participated fetishes and because of this we have more floggers than any other toys.

 Above is a flogger Sir Phryxus made one evening with strips of old leather he had laying in the shop.
ToolWorks Chicago Inc. floggers for Sir Phryxus and myself
My custom made Pink and Purple Loliflog

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm lovely floggers you have there!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that last flogger has a real bite to it!?

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely mix of sensations from the different floggers.

    ReplyDelete