Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A is for Anal - a review


Malia Mallory is the author of the ABCs of Erotica series. The first book in the series is A is for Anal.




A is for Anal is about Grace, the prim and proper woman by day and naughty slut by night, and Michael who has the skill for bringing the kinkster out of his heroine. In the shower, while soaping and massaging Grace into complacency, Michael comes upon in a secret fetish of hers – Anal.

I was excited to get the first book of the ABCs of Erotica for free. From what I’ve read on Twitter and other websites, Mallory’s series is sure to be a feast for the erotic literature fan. A is for Anal was short, sweet and a seducing treat to lure the reader in and make them want more of this great writer.
I really enjoyed Mallory’s description without being overly vulgar. The little bit of dirty talk is so well used that it caused me to blush along with Grace.

My favorite part of the book is probably:
“He laughed. ‘How much do you want me?’ His voice vibrated with sensual promise. ‘Oh, so much, please don’t tease me.’ She rubbed herself against him. Her reserve was buried for the moment. All she could think about was his cock filling her.”
The ABCs of Erotica - A is for Anal (Kindle Locations 87-89). Malia Mallory. Kindle Edition.

The only thing I wasn’t a fan of is that there was only a teeny tiny glimpse of Grace and Michael’s back story. I’d like to have known more about how the hell they got together in that shower in the first place. I know A is supposed to be short, just a taste of what is to come, but curiosity is making me a lil pouty on that note. If you like to use your own imagination or like authors who don’t always tell all, then this may not be a downside for you.

I really hope you all enjoy A is for Anal as much as I did. The shower scene has inspired one of my own with Sir Phryxus.

I give the first installment of the ABCs of Erotica 4 out of 5 stars and look forward to the next 25 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment