Monday, July 16, 2012

First Alaskan Play Party

Sir Phryxus and I went to our very first play party in Alaska this past Saturday! Woo hoo!

The event was hosted by the members of WhatWhereWhoAK on FetLife and they did a fantastic job not only in providing dungeon equipment and event space but also food and drinks and just plain being so damn nice!

Dungeon equipment spanned from leather padded kneeling stool and horse to a suspension rack and medical and massage tables and a St. Andrew's Cross. All kinds of toys were available for use from floggers to paddles to violet wands and wax.
Daddy and I stuck with our own toys for the most part but enjoyed trying out the suspension rack on stage, the St. Andrews Cross (which was sadly too big for me to stand against properly) and the horse.

Photo by KinkyPhotos4U

Not only were we having fun on the toys but a lot of other people were too. We got to perv out watching a full suspension, some fisting, wax play, caning, and CUPPING! - which was my favorite to watch and can't wait to give it a shot myself.
Met a bunch of people with like interests not only in rope work and shibari but also other age players and lots of other kitties like me ^_^

We had so much fun and I even had some rope marks after ^_^
I'm still giddy over how nice everyone was and how many people we met...and how many of them I can't remember their names for the life of me.

Can't wait till the next coffee meet up!

xoxo
Lady Phryxus

1 comment: