Friday, June 15, 2012

Ask House Phryxus


I’ve been getting some legitimate questions lately and I thought I would share a few on here because they’re questions some of us might be too embarrassed to ask otherwise.

Disclaimer: I answered these questions with my opinion. I am not a medical professional. My answers are not meant to diagnose or cure any ailment or issue. I cannot be held responsible if you take my opinion as medical or psychological fact or treatment.

Dear Lady Phryxus,
I am a diapered lil and I love the feel I get from wetting my diaper and having my Mommy change me during play. However, I’ve started to wet myself just a lil when I’m at work or out and about when I sneeze or laugh too hard.
What causes this and what do you think I should do?
Thanks,
Babygirl

Dear Babygirl,

First, I want to say that I am not a diapered lil so I may not be the very best person to ask about this. Also, you might want to make sure that the wetting isn’t caused by a medical issue such as a urinary tract infection, kidney problem, or prostate issues.

That being said, if the problem isn’t medical it could very well be that you have untrained your bladder sphincter. I know that sounds a lil weird but let me explain. When we are being potty trained as chronological kids we are training our bladder sphincter and brains to know that we are not supposed to pee until we’re at the potty. This training USUALLY lasts through adulthood until a medical problem interferes.
In saying that you might have untrained your bladder sphincter, I mean that in getting over that initial “I’m not supposed to do this on myself” you’ve trained your bladder that it is ok to wet yourself during your play. This may have made your bladder sphincter more relaxed and allow you to wet yourself even when you’re not ready for it.

So, how can you stop this. Again, if this is not a medical problem, you can train your bladder sphincter again. Make sure you drain your bladder when you do go to the bathroom. Also, do some exercises when you pee by stopping and starting the flow.
A great exercise to help out incontinence is kegel exercises with a kegel exerciser such as a nectar egg, Hold On To Me balls or similar toys. These balls or eggs strengthen the kegel muscles of the vagina including the ones that hold pee when you need to go.

I hope that helps Babygirl and good luck with your wet play.
XOXO
Lady Phryxus

No comments:

Post a Comment