Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lil in 'laska!

OMIGOSH!
I went to SANTA'S HOUSE!
-hyperventilates-

 This is Santa's Christmas Shop at North Pole, Alaska. Daddy brought me here before we went down to Anchorage. I had sooooo much fun! He was able to keep me contained though and prevent me from freaking out completely.
 Here are Santa's reindeer. Did you know they lose their antlers every year? Right now their new antlers are small and fuzzy and it makes them look cute and lil.
 The outside of the shop is painted and I love Raggedy Anne and Andy!


 Look at all the letters to Santa. I wonder if mine is in there...
We couldn't see the REAL Santa but they had lots of statues. This one is like the old0school Holly King. Nice huh.

We had a great time. Thank you Daddy!
More trip pictures, stories, etc to come.
xoxo
Lady Phryxus

No comments:

Post a Comment