Friday, March 23, 2012

Cute Poly Moments

Sorry I've been lame and not blogging much. Getting ready to move is making me very tired and very busy. I still have 3 more reviews coming for you all and will try my best to get at least 1 up today.

Part of the stress is making me and Sir Phryxus bicker A LOT. Not really fight, just a lot of mean words said here and there then cuddles after to let each other know we didn't really mean that.
So last night I was getting frustrated as I was talking to him about something I was reading online and he was watching tv. Footloose came on and he got super excited (he LOVES teen movies like Footloose, 10 Things I Hate About You, stuff like that, its really funny to me). He was laughing at himself because he knew the movie immediately by the main song. I shook my head and told him he was gay.
He gave me 'the look' and said, "yeah, I'm with the two hottest women in the world, but I'm gay."
I looked up and couldn't help but smile. He could have been mean, or overly-snarky, but instead he called me one of the hottest women in the world. I immediately crawled up next to him for a cuddle.

I love cute poly moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment