Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Day Post 1

Last night Sir and I went to see Mistress Fenreya. She's not been feeling up-to-par so I wanted to make her dinner to help her feel better.

I made my famous (sorta) beef and potatoes with vodka sauce...it didn't turn out like it normally does. I'm not sure why but it wasn't as thick as normal...hmph. But Sir and Fen liked it lots they said.

Fen gave us our Valentine's Day cards last nigth as well since we probably won't get to see her on Valentines Day.

I think the paint is acrylic...can't remember. Sir's is on the left and mine is on the right. I put a moisture guard on them as soon as I got home, just in case.

"Happy Valentines Day. I'm so happy to have you in my life! -<3- fenreya="fenreya" p="p" s="s" she="she" so="so" sweet="sweet">
I felt bad that I didn't have my card ready for her. I'll post pics of it here after I get them all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment