Sunday, February 26, 2012

Poly Tees

Omigosh. Ever so often I'll run into a site I love and do a squeeling happy dance...I feel that this is perfectly normal ^_^

Poly Tees is a website that sells t-shirts for kinky, poly people or just people with a great sense of humor. I am such a sucker for t-shirts with funny sayings and I had to share my favorites with you all. Also, feel free to buy me any of these lol

When posting the pics, sometimes only the text shows but almost every saying and pic is available on a men's tee, a women's tee, a spaghettie strap tank, or a regular tank.





I wanna get this for my husband lol

Not only do they sell t-shirts and tanks but also baby bibs, pins, teddy bears, pillows, jewelry, water bottles, bumper stickers and more. Most of these are with the Heart and Eternity symbol or Dragon heart with eternity symbol, the Poly Formula, and the Purple Mobius (my favorite).

I'm thinking of getting some pins and stickers. I'd love to give a teddy with the mobius to someone special as well.

They also take custom designs ^_^ These teese are certainly on my gift shop list

Speaking of list I have a new Blog and Link list just for poly sites --->

No comments:

Post a Comment