Monday, January 30, 2012

Crazy Weekend Pt. 4


What a weekend…like I said, Wow!

Thanks go out to Mistress Fenreya who was awesome enough to have us over and to do my nose piercing and talk to Cari about my tattoo with me.
She is such an amazing Dominatrix, I can totally believe she used to do this professionally.
I can’t wait to go back and see her soon, even if its just for snuggles and hanging out.

Hope you all enjoyed reading about my weekend.

More coming up:

Sir and I have been invited to do a shibari and suspension demo for the Greeneville Tennessee Kinkster group.
I am soooo nervous but not as nervous as Sir. We go down on the 4th of February to do the demo. Going earlier that day to check the installed rigging and weight test it.
Will definitely post pics of the event very exciting ^_^

Here are some pics of the weekend:

Guinness chocolate cupcakes

Sir didn't wanna wake up Sunday morning

Panetonne French Toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment