Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Rant...

Its just my week for them...I'm not even gonna explain the situation, Ill fucking post it:

On BabyFur.me

Mimi: for those of you who do not read my blog...Daddy gave me permission last week to roleplay with girls online! So what other little girls...or Big Girls wanna play with lil me?
Aureus: only girls?
Mimi:  yea only girls. ^_^ sorry. Daddy's rules.
Aureus: your daddy is dumb ._.
Mimi: Dont call my daddy dumb, i wouldn't want to play with you anyways if you're that rude.
Aureus: your a dude, your daddy is made up an your lookin to get your rocks off. so i wouldn't want to play with you anyway.
Mimi: Um no...you're being ridiculous because I "hurt your feelings' by not playing with you. anyone who has spoken to me for more than a minute knows I'm a girl who is very open about my lifestyle on my blog and on social networks like here and FetLife. Why don't you go on and find someone who wants to deal with a bratty little boy? 
Aureus:  open? you did hurt my feelings being so closed minded.
Mimi: excuse me but how is saying no, i cannot play with you closed minded? really, you must have been the whiney-est kid on the play ground? Can't you find someone else to annoy

That's just whats been posted so far...but you get the point.
I know that this is a site to get your little on but do we have to be that childish? Really?
Ugh DO NOT DISRESPECT MY DADDYDOM DAMNIT!
And if you really wanted to play with me, you would have looked into my profile, my blog, my links and its quite obvious I'm A GIRL!
Grr...
Honestly I wouldn't be pissed if he hadn't called Daddy dumb...and said he wasn't real. 
I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but the  more he says the dumber he sounds and I can't resist it...-sighs-

This really must just be my week for dumbass people...its the only thing I can think of...-looks at her horoscope and shrugs- no warning whatsoever.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you seem to be having bad luck with online people recently...I've had my fair share of crazies too, especially on Fetlife...so I feel your pain...hopefully, things will start looking up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get quite a lot of that too, just brush it off and focus on your life and your daddys

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to walk away and ignore it when a troll pops up like that. Sorry to hear.

    If it makes ya feel any better, I stumbled across your blog today, and the fact that you're on babyfur makes you so much cooler.

    ReplyDelete