Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is AgePlay to you?

I'm applying for Provisional Residence on AgePlay.org today and I was asked what AgePlay meant to me...here is my answer

"Age play to me is letting me be the little girl I feel I am. It lets me not feel ashamed by my appearance as a girl who is 5 foot tall and on the chubby side who still gets offered kids menus at the restaurant even tho shes with her husband. It lets me gladly take that kids menu and crayons and color away while my Daddy/hubby orders for me. It lets me cry when my feelings are hurt even though I've been told not to when I was a biokid. It lets me dress and feel pretty when the girls around me think I'm "dramatic" or "strange". It lets me be who I have always been.
I don't know if this is what you meant for an answer when you asked but...this is what it is to me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment