Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stories

I have soooo many story ideas lately!

I'm still working on Dolly and Deiter's story, how they met, different scenes from their life, and so on.

3-D is my main story at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the different illustrated scenes I've done so far.

Upcoming...

A Medieval style slave story called Damhnait
A werewolf story that should be pretty smutty
and another trinogamous/poly relationship story but this time with A Master - house boy - babygirl

I'm trying not to overload with a bunch of different stories on here and confuse everyone but I just have so many ideas!
I'll try and finish either this part of 3-D or how Dolly and Deiter Met before uploading a new story...

And of course there's always my fan fiction:
Descent into Darkness is still going strong

Coming soon to FanFic.net...

Beetlejuice/Lydia pairing
Disney Princess fan fic...specifically Rapunzel, Belle, and Alice...not counting the Poll winner's story!

So there's my writing update, Hope everyone enjoyed my Wordless Wednesday picture, and is voting on the POLL on the right hand side of the page. I can't wait to see who wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment