Friday, November 11, 2011

Songs from Littles Space


There are certain songs I enjoy listening to when I’m being little.

A lot of the music I listen to is techno so when I’m being little this is no different. I simply prefer a softer style like trance or some nightcore: For this I decided to share Come Home (Dream Trance style).

Kerli is one of my favorite artists and I love listening her to relax, chillout or be a little. She has a whimsical feel to her music and is just adorable all around. I love her songs Tea Party and Walking on Air!

I love remixes and covers of the songs I enjoyed when I was younger.
KatherinetheGreat did a full version of the song Come LittleChildren from Hocus Pocus

I also of course like the songs that I enjoyed when I was younger. It was the 80s/early 90s and I decided when I was 8 that I was going to marry Axel Rose…this was also the time I wanted to marry Keifer Sutherland –shrugs-
Sweet Child o’ Mine was apparently my song according to my aunt when my mom was preggers with me. 

I know this seams like a strange play list but...eh...it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment